The application for the 2023 Abuja SUBEB recruitment is now out online and all candidates are expected to submit their application before the deadline for the recruitment.
Are interested in working as a teacher? then this job is for you. The Abuja SUBEB has hereby announced that it’s application portal is now open for interested candidates to submit their application accordingly. The application portal for the year 2023 is www.abujastate.gov.ng. Candidates are expected to submit their application only on the mentioned portal.
We will do well to show you the requirements and qualifications you need to get before thinking of applying for the job vacancies.
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
- Abia SUBEB Recruitment
- Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment
- Imo SUBEB Recruitment
- Ogun SUBEB Recruitment
Abuja SUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2023
- The Zamfara State Universal Basic Education Board has set some requirements and qualifications for candidates to possess, see them below;
- National certificate of education from any accredited tertiary institution
- Possession of O’ level certificate with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language
- Possession of the teacher’s registration council of Nigeria (TRCN) would be an added advantage
- Candidate must be medically fit
- Candidate must be between the ages of 22 to 35 years old
How to Apply for Abuja SUBEB Recruitment 2023
All applications are to be submitted at the recruitment portal as earlier said via www.abujastate.gov.ng. Ensure to read the job position details intensively and attached the required document accordingly.
The recruitment exercise will last for 2 weeks and the portal will be officially closed on the
16th of January 2023. The recruitment board urges interested candidates to submit their application before the stipulated date as the portal will remain permanently closed till the next recruitment exercise.
Do you have difficulties in applying for this recruitment? Kindly drop your difficulties in the comment section below and we will be glad to help you!
DISCLAIMER! We do not recruit, neither do we advertise any position. This post is for information purposes only.
DON’T MISS OUT! Follow us on FACEBOOK for latest Jobs.