Akwa ibom civil service commission recruitment 2022 application form portal (www.akwaibomstate.gov.ng) is now open. In this article we will show you how to apply for the ongoing Akwa ibom state civil service commission employment for the year. Also, the requirements and qualifications needed to apply for this job.
Information reaching us is that Akwa ibom state government is recruiting qualified candidates into various positions in the state civil service commission. Do you wish to apply for this recruitment? Follow all the instructions given on this page to learn how to apply for your desired position even at the comfort of your home.
The Akwa ibom state civil service commission application portal is open to receive applications from suitably qualified candidates. However, it is important to note that the application form is free. Do not pay money to any individual promising to get you this job. Shortlisted candidates will be selected and published on the Akwa ibom state civil service website.
- Adamawa state civil service commission recruitment
- Abia state civil service commission recruitment
- Anambra state civil service commission recruitment
- Bauchi state civil service commission recruitment
- Bayelsa state civil service commission recruitment
- Benue state civil service commission recruitment
- Borno state civil service commission recruitment
- Cross river state civil service commission recruitment
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Requirements 2022
Before visiting the application portal to submit your application, there are few requirements you need to possess. The first thing you should consider is your certificate. Interested candidates must have at least 5 credit passes in WASSCE with not more than one sitting, B.Sc, B.A, NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter, certificate of origin, certificate of birth and valid means of identification ( international passport, national id card, drivers license or permanent voter’s card.
You will need to scan these certificates and upload them on the application portal including your passport photograph.
- Eastern Obolom
- Mkpat Enin
- Essien Udim
- Esit Eket
- Etim Ekpo
- Ikot Abasi
- Ikot Ekpene
- Nsit Ibom
- Udung Uko
- Urue Offong
- Oruk Anam
- Nsit Ubium
- Asutan Ekpe
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Interested applicants are to submit their application via the Akwa ibom state civil service commission recruitment portal. Follow the instructions below to submit your application now.
- Visit www.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the online application form carefully
- Attach scan copies of your certificates
- Review your details and submit
After the selection process has been completed, shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or sms. To get the latest news about the ongoing recruitment exercise, kindly subscribe to our push notification.