careers.nerc.gov.ng portal is officially open. NERC is recruiting. Follow the instructions on this page to login to careers.nerc.gov.ng portal and start filling the application form.
This page will cover all topics that concerns the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission recruitment which includes the official application portal careers.nerc.gov.ng, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The authorities of the NERC has officially open her application portal for interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing date.
careers.nerc.gov.ng Vacancies 2023
- Market & Competition analysis
- Utility rate setting
- Electrical Engineering
- Consumer protection
- Finance & Accounting
- Data Acquisition and analytics
- Legal, Licensing & litigation
- Enforcement and Compliance
- General Administration
How to Login to careers.nerc.gov.ng Portal 2023
To apply for the NERC recruitment exercise 2023 you need to first login to the application portal via careers.nerc.gov.ng. Click on the “Apply Now’ button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Follow the steps below to login to the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission recruitment portal and apply for the ongoing recruitment.
- Visit careers.nerc.gov.ng or www.testmi.ng/register
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams after the selection process.
NERC Recruitment Requirements 2023
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission recruitment you need to have possess the following;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required
DISCLAIMER! We do not recruit, neither do we advertise any position. This post is for information purposes only.
DON’T MISS OUT! Follow us on FACEBOOK for latest Jobs.