CBN recruitment 2023 (www.cbn.gov.ng) form portal is open. Do you have dreams of working in the banking sector? Follow the procedures given in this page to apply for the ongoing central bank of Nigeria recruitment 2023.
The purpose of this article is to inform you of the CBN Recruitment 2023 and every necessary information that you must know.
We bring you details on the CBN recruitment form, application portal via www.cbn.gov.ng, recruitment requirements and how to apply for the CBN Recruitment 2023.
You’ll also find the CBN recruitment application guidelines and how to access the recruitment form. You can apply for a CBN job via www.cbn.gov.ng and possibly get shortlisted.
- First bank recruitment
- FCMB recruitment
- GTBank recruitment
- Fidelity bank recruitment
- Zenith bank recruitment
- UBA recruitment
- Union bank recruitment
CBN Recruitment Requirements 2023
The following are the basic requirements you must possess to be eligible to partake in the CBN recruitment. You must;
- be between 18-35 years old
- be a Nigerian
- Possess a valid means of identification
- be a First Degree hold with at least Second Class Lower in a relevant course from accredited higher institutions. For HND/ND holders, at least Lower Credit.
- medically fit and possess a medical fitness certification from a federal government hospital.
- possess good communication skills
- possess the NYSC discharge certificate
- possess more than average knowledge of computers and its applications to ensure correct delivery of assigned tasks.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2023
The application process is quite uncomplicated. Simply follow the simple steps we’ve outlined for you below;
- Go to the CBN portal via www.cbn.gov.ng
- To on “careers” displayed on the navigation bar
- Decide on the position you’d like to apply for.
- Take your time and a look at the job description and requirements.
- Go ahead to create an account with your email
- Fill out the application form and clock ‘submit’.
- Ensure to go back there to check for subsequent information, instructions and updates on your application status.
CBN Recruitment Commencement and Closing Date 2023
As at the time of putting up this article, CBN 2023 recruitment 2023 commencement date is yet to be announced, hence the forms are not out yet.
As we’ve gathered from reliable sources, the CBN will be massively recruiting suitably qualified individuals into their workforce soon which means the portal will soon be opened and applications will begin to pour in.
The closing date is yet to be announced as well, so keep your ears open and check back here frequently because we’ll update you as soon as there’s an announcement.
Facts About CBN Recruitment
CBN is the acronym for the Central Bank of Nigeria, a Federal Agency responsible majorly for the financial aspects of the country and in need of new recruits for its workforce occasionally.
The CBN has mentioned on their portal at www.cbn.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is a transparent and fair process, and free of charge, so as long as you have the required credentials, you are eligible to partake in the recruitment exercise.
It is important to keep in mind that the CBN recruitment 2023 application is free, so do not fall victim to any malicious scams aimed at ripping you off of your hard-earned money.
Reach us via the comments section if you found this article helpful. Also leave comments or questions you might have regarding the NDE recruitment and we’ll help.
DISCLAIMER! We do not recruit, neither do we advertise any position. This post is for information purposes only.
DON’T MISS OUT! Follow us on FACEBOOK for latest Jobs.