Cross River SUBEB shortlisted candidates 2023 is out. This page contains relevant information regarding the 2023 CRSUBEB recruitment list of shortlisted candidates. Continue reading to learn how to check your name in the official list.
Candidates who applied for the just concluded Cross River state universal basic education board can now login to the recruitment portal to check if they have been shortlisted or not.
However, it is important to note that candidates who find their name on the list are the ones who have been pre selected for the forthcoming screening test. If you do not find your name on the list or receive any notification on your email regarding your application status, that means you are not qualified for the job and have not been selected.
We will show you how to log on to the Cross River state universal basic education board recruitment portal to check if you have been selected on not.
- Borno SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Delta SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Ebonyi SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Edo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Ekiti SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Enugu SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check Cross River SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023
This section contains information on how to check Cross River state universal basic education board shortlist. The names are arranged in alphabetical order which makes it simple to navigate through. Kindly follow the instructions below to check your name.
- Visit www.crsubeb.com
- Login with your email and password
- Navigate to “Shortlisted Candidates” tab
- Download the shortlist
- Open the file and search for your name
Alternatively, you can check your email to see if you have gotten any mail from the Cross River state universal basic education board as regards the shortlist.
CRSUBEB Screening Requirements 2023
The screening exercise is the next phase of the recruitment. Candidates who made it to the list will undergo a screening exercise/examination to test their capability and also verify their documents. See the screening requirements below;
- Print out of your registration slip
- Certificate of State
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Recent Passport photographs
- Educational certificates
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identity
DISCLAIMER! We do not recruit, neither do we advertise any position. This post is for information purposes only.
DON’T MISS OUT! Follow us on FACEBOOK for latest Jobs.