DSS Recruitment 2021 Form Portal – Apply For www.dss.gov.ng Recruitment.Today we will show you how to apply for the Department of State Security Service recruitment and other relevant information you may wish to know. Follow the guidelines on this page carefully.
The Department of State Security Service has begun recruitment for the year. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application on or before the closing date.
To apply for the DSS recruitment, you need to know the basic requirements. Interested candidates are expected to have met this requirements before filling the DSS recruitment form.
- DSS Shortlisted Candidates
- DSS Screening Date
- DSS Latest News
We know you may have difficulties in applying for this job that is why we have taken time to explain the steps you need to follow.
DSS Application Form 2021
Just so you know, the department of state security application form is totally free and available at the DSS official website www.dss.gov.ng.
Disclaimer! At the moment, the DSS application form is not yet out. We will update this page once we the department of state security have started the 2021 recruitment exercise.
DSS Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications 2021
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification
- A First Degree with minimum of Second Class Lower
- HND/ND holders should have minimum of Lower Credit
- Applicant must be medically fit and also have a certificate of fitness gotten from any federal government hospital
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant must have good communication skills
- Applicant must have the NYSC discharge certificate
How to Apply For DSS Recruitment 2021
As earlier said, we do not have the current steps for apply for the 2021 recruitment exercise. visit this page frequently so you do not miss any update about the recruitment exercise.
You can visit the department of state security via www.dss.gov.ng for more information.