The Department of State Services (DSS) recruitment portal is www.dss.gov.ng. In this article, we’ll be showing you eligibility requirements for DSS recruitment, how to apply for the recruitment and other important information you should know about.
We’ve published every necessary guideline you need for a successful recruitment application, so read through carefully so as not to make mistakes.
The Department of State Security Service had not begun recruiting as at the time of publishing this article, but if you’re interested in getting recruited, keep reading and also bookmark this web page because we’ll make sure that you’re the first to know when they begin.
Department of State Services (DSS) Recruitment Application Form 2023
For your information, the Department of State Security online application form is completely free of charge and can be accessed on the DSS official website via www.dss.gov.ng.
We’ll also like to let you know that the DSS application form is not yet out. We’ve ‘put our ears to the ground’ and there’s no news regarding the recruitment just yet. This is why we implore you to keep your eyes constantly on this page so that as soon as there’s an update (the Department of State Services begins recruitment) and we bring it to you here, you’ll be the first to see it.
DSS Recruitment Requirements 2023
To apply for and be considered for recruitment regarding the DSS recruitment, you must get yourself acquainted with the basic requirements that the DSS have put together for interested persons.
You are required to meet these requirements before going ahead and fill out the DSS recruitment application form. They are;
- You must be in-between ages 18 and 35.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must be in possession of a valid means of identification (voter’s card, international passport, driver’s license, national identity card)
- A BSc with at least a Second Class Lower division.
- If you’re an HND or ND holder, you should have a minimum of Lower Credit.
- You must be medically fit and possess a certificate of fitness gotten from a federal government hospital.
- You must not be shorter than 1.65m (male) and 1.60m (female).
- You must have great communication skills
- You must be in possession of your NYSC discharge certificate.
- You must have your WASSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB certificate.
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply For DSS Recruitment 2023
We’ll be sharing with you the general steps involved in applying for the DSS recruitment application exercise. There might be variations or new steps added to the process, but the ones below will give you a clue on how the application process goes.
- Log on to the Department of State Services career portal via www.dss.gov.ng to begin.
- Decide on and select the position you’re applying for.
- Take a few minutes to read through the requirements and qualifications.
- Using your active email address, create your account.
- Fill out the online recruitment application form.
- Attach/upload the documents required and submit.
You can visit a DSS office closest to you for more information.
DISCLAIMER! We do not recruit, neither do we advertise any position. This post is for information purposes only.
DON’T MISS OUT! Follow us on FACEBOOK for latest Jobs.