EFCC recruitment 2021 | www.efccnigeria.org application form portal. The economic and financial crimes commission is calling on the general public to apply for the 2021 EFCC recruitment exercise. Continue reading to learn how to apply even at the comfort of your home or workplace.
The Number of candidates required per Category is as follows:
Detective Assistant – 20
Detective Inspectors – 20
Detective Superintendent – 20
EFCC Recruitment Application Form
Candidates who wish to apply for the recruitment are to fill and submit the online only at the Economic and Finance Crimes Commission official website via www.efccnigeria.org.
The Economic and Finance Crimes Commission registration form is free of charge. Do not pay money to anyone in exchange for the registration form. The form is available on the www.efccnigeria.org/efcc/careers/.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
EFCC Recruitment Requirements 2021
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply For EFCC Recruitment 2021
EFCC has directed that all Zonal Heads should reach out to states under their jurisdiction to source for eligible candidates.
The Number of candidates required per Attached here with is a list of States under your jurisdiction and template to be used for inputting details of candidates per state and per cadre for ease of reference.
You are therefore requested to forward the CVs, Credentials of eligible candidates to the undersigned while the soft copy of the inputted details of candidates should be forwarded to email@example.com in Microsoft Excel Format.
Applicants are to visit their respective EFCC Zonal Headquarters [Click] in their state or residence or closes to you for application form, CV, Qualifications and submission of form requirements.