Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal. The Federal Ministry of Environment through the Department of Climate Change wishes to invite suitable and qualified candidates for the post of a Administrative Assistant, Finance Officer and Project Coordinator.
Do yo u wish to learn how to apply for the Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment? This page was created to show you how you can apply for this job and also for vital information that concerns this job advert.
The requirements, qualifications, application closing date, mode of application and other related information will be listed in this page. Continue reading if you want to apply for this job.
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment
Before applying for the recruitment, you need to ensure that you are qualified for this job. To know if you are qualified for the job, you need to meet the requirements for this job. The requirements and qualifications will be listed soon.
Qualified candidates should send their Application which should contain their Cover Letter explaining why they are the most suitable candidate for the position with relevant credentials to:
The Office of the Director,
Department of Climate Change,
Plot 444 Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must have the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit passes including the mathematics and English language with not more than one sitting
- Applicant should possess a minimum of 3 years professional experience.
- Ability to work under pressure in complex situations
- Very good computer skills and ability to use information technology as a tool and resource.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Recruitment
Shortlisted candidates will be notified via SMS and Email.