GEEP Loan Application Portal 2023 – You’ll find in this article guidelines on how to apply for the GEEP loan using the application form. The GEEP loan portal is open at the moment and Nigerians are registering for GEEP 2.0 Loan. By the time you’re done reading, you’ll be able to register for the GEEP loan 2023 via the login portal via www.growthplatform.me as you’ll understand the GEEP loan application procedures.
If you’re interested in getting a loan and would like to know how to apply for a GEEP loan, your answers await you further down this page. If you’re wondering what the GEEP grant is, we have put together all the important information that will keep you informed about this loan program that was introduced by the government for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
What is GEEP?
GEEP is the acronym for Government Enterprise & Empowerment Programme, a Federal Government initiative that was created in 2015 to make available Interest-free loans to Nigerian Medium and Small Scale business owners. All Nigerians are eligible to apply for this BOI GEEP loan.
- PYES Registration
- Survival Fund Registration
- CBN TIES Loan Registration
- Npower Registration
- NJFP Registration
GEEP 2.0 has been created to assist Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises with collateral-free loans to help them boost their businesses, thereby directly helping the economy of the nation. To achieve its goals, the GEEP loan program is in 3 forms;
The GEEP 2.0 Loan Categories
- Trader Moni: Small Scale Traders who need money to expand their businesses can apply for this category. People like fruit sellers, foodstuffs traders, small shop owners, etc.
- Farmer Moni: To qualify for this loan, business owners must have their businesses registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Market Moni: This category is for agri-business owners who need funds to grow their business.
GEEP Loan Amount
Loan amounts range from N10,000 to N300,000, depending on what your business is eligible to access, and can be applied for via the GEEP 2.0 loan website www.growthplatform.me. These loans do not need collateral and are interest-free.
Loans can be for the short or long term and if you’re a small or medium business owner, you should avail your business of this opportunity and apply.
Business owners applying for the GEEP 2.0 Loan must be qualified for the amount they wish to get. GEEP Loans do not demand high-interest rates from beneficiaries as it is a program by the FG designed to empower citizens economically.
GEEP Loan Application Requirements 2023
- Recent Passport
- Certificate of Origin
- Valid means of identification
- CAC Certificate for loans that require it.
How to Register For GEEP Loan 2023
Follow the simple steps below;
- Visit the Registration Portal www.growthplatform.me.
- Scroll to the GEEP Link.
- Tap on the link to read the guidelines.
- Tap on ‘Application’.
- Visit the National Orientation Agency in your state when you’re ready to apply.
Note: It is more advantageous to apply as a co-operative instead of as an individual. You can visit the GEEP Registration portal to find out all you need to know about this.