INEC Recruitment 2023 (www.inecrecruitment.com) application form portal is open. Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment starting date, recruitment form, how to apply, requirements and application deadline and every INEC recruitment related topics is available here.
The only INEC recruitment currently ongoing is the INEC adhoc staff recruitment for the forthcoming 2023 general elections.
Although recruitment for the permanent job roles is not ongoing at the moment, the portal has been opened for all categories of adhoc staff namely SPO, PO, APO, RATECHS and RAC Managers except the Collation officers.
You can access the registration portal via inecnigeria.org or a direct link via https://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/applicant/registration.
INEC ADHOC Staff Recruitment Commencement and Closing Date 2022
The portal for the recruitment process was opened on Wednesday, 14th September 2022. INEC had used the opportunity to call on all suitably qualified and interested persons to go ahead and apply for any of the positions.
The closing date is scheduled for 14th December, 2022. It’s been over a month already since the announcement was made and two more to go. Go on and register if you’re interested.
- INEC recruitment
- INEC screening date
- INEC training date
- INEC news update
- INEC shortlisted candidates
Criteria For INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023
If you’re interested in applying for any of the INEC adhoc positions, below are some of the criteria for being recruited;
- applicants must be members of any political party.
- applicants must express or demonstrate support for any of the candidates or parties.
- applicants must be living in the STATE they selected during the registration process.
How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
If you don’t have an account or are yet to register on this platform, then do so via the steps below;
1. Review the requirements for each of the positions to see which you’re best qualified for.
2. Click on “Register” next to the position and follow the instructions.
3. Create a Password, after which you’ll be automatically logged in. The INEC adhoc application form will be displayed for you.
4. Carefully fill the form.
Note that the form is divided into three sections;
Ensure to supply your names associated with your BVN.
5. Upload a recent passport photograph of yourself, background must be plain and file must not be larger than 5MB.
6. Supply the details of your referees.
7. Check the Attestation box, and note that every information you’ve provided will be checked for validity from your institutions/organization/referees
8. Submit your application.
9. Print out your acknowledgement slip. This is necessary because you’ll need this for the final verification.
You only get one shot at submission. Go over every information carefully before submitting.
Must-haves checklist before registering
Below are things you must have;
- an email address.
- phone number.
- personal bank account details.
- a recent passport photograph
- at least email and phone number of two referees.
- valid staff or student ID No. – just as seen on your ID card.
- NYSC Callup Number (former corps members only not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Callup Number (current corps members, 2022)
- a copy of your highest educational qualification (.pdf format).
- a copy of your means of identification (.jpg/.jpeg format).
You can reach INEC via their help desk details below;
Vanity number: 0700-CALL-INEC
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, phone numbers of each of the officers per state can be found on the portal.