INEC Recruitment 2022 (www.inecrecruitment.com) application form portal is open. Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment starting date, recruitment form, how to apply, requirements and application deadline and every INEC recruitment related topics is available here.
At the moment, the Independent National Electoral Commission is recruiting. Interested candidates can now apply for the INEC recruitment using the information given on this page.
The Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment application form is totally free. Do not pay money to individual claiming to sell the INEC application form. The application form is available online on the INEC portal for free.
It has been announced that the Independent National Electoral Commission has commence the 2022 recruitment exercise. Interested applicants are advice to apply for their preferred position on or before November 30, 2022.
INEC Recruitment Requirements 2022
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply For INEC Recruitment 2022
The application portal is open for the registration of all categories of ad-hoc staff (SPO/PO/APO/RATECHS/RAC Managers) except the Collation officers.
The portal opens on Wednesday the 14th of September and ends on the 30th November, 2022.
To apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission you need to log on to www.inecrecruitment.com to and apply.
Follow the following steps to apply for the INEC recruitment;
- Visit www.inecnigeria.org
- Navigate to “Apply Now”
- Read the application guidelines
- Navigate to “click here to apply”
- Fill the application form
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the selection process and called upon for the INEC screening.