Do you want to apply for the Kano SUBEB Recruitment 2021? If yes, continue reading this article as we are going to be teaching you how to submit your application successfully on the application portal via www.kanostate.gov.ng.
This page will cover all topics that concerns the Kano State Universal Basic Education Board Teachers Recruitment which includes the official application portal – www.kanostate.gov.ng, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The Kano State Universal Basic Education Board has officially open her application portal for interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing date.
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Kano SUBEB Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the Kano State Universal Basic Education Board you need to have possess the following;
- Applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in one sitting including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants must possess NCE / OND / HND / BSc certificates.
- Applicant must not be less than 22 years old
- Applicant must be willing to be deployed to any local government of the state
- Applicant must be physically and mentally fine
How to Apply for Kano SUBEB Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Kano SUBEB you need to first login to the application portal via www.kanostate.gov.ng. Click on the “Apply Now’ button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application.
After the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams.