Kwara Ng-Cares for MSME’s application form registration portal (www.kwassip.org/kwaracares) is now open. You can now apply for the ongoing Kwara Ng-Cares grant for MSME’S.
This article is created for applicants who wants to apply for the ongoing Kwara state Ng-Cares grant 2023. Kindly follow the instructions on this page to learn how to login to the registration portal and submit your application.
Kwara Ng-Cares Portal Login 2023
The official portal for applying for the ongoing Kwara state grant is www.kwassip.org/kwaracares. However, it is important to note that Kwara Ng-Cares for MSME’s application form is totally free. All applications are to be submitted only on the application portal.
- eNaira wallet login
- Npower recruitment
- BOI loan application
- NYSC trust fund registration
- NJFP application portal
Kwara Ng-Cares for MSME’s application Guidelines
This provides Credit grant to co-finance up to 40% of new loans given to businesses by qualified financial institutions which originated during the pandemic from 1st March 2020 to 31st March 2022.
- Single Grant Limit: Up to ₦50,000 for Micro enterprises to be paid to the lender (3-9 employees)
- Up to ₦350,000 for Small businesses (10-50 employees) and maximum of ₦650,000 for Medium enterprises to be paid to the lender’s account (51 and above employees).
Kwara Ng-Cares for MSME’s Grant Requirements 2023
To be selected for the grant, there are certain requirements you need to have. The authorities of the Kwara Ng-Cares have stated clearly that candidates who possess the following requirements should apply for the grant.
- Existing Business Operations
- Existing loan from qualified Financial Institution (Credit Worthiness)
- Minimum of 3 employees
Informal businesses in Kwara State that have been operating for 2 years and above.
Formal businesses in Kwara that have been operating for 3 years and above.
Businesses with a minimum of 3 staff and above
How to Apply for Kwara Ng-Cares Grant 2023
Interested applicants who have met the requirements can visit the application portal and start applying for the ongoing grant. Follow the procedures below to log in to the Kwara Ng-Cares for MSME’s application portal.
- Visit www.kwassip.org/kwaracares
- Click on “Click here to apply”
- Supply your email address
- Fill in your credentials
- Attach the required documents
Interested candidates will be contacted via email and SMS regarding the next phase of the application.