NABTEB timetable 2023 is out. This is for all candidates who are going to write the 2023 NABTEB examination. Below you’ll find out if the NABTEB 2023 Examination Timetable is out, the commencement date, and the NABTEB 2023 examination timetable.
Is NABTEB Timetable 2023 Out?
Yes! The NABTEB 2023 timetable is out, so if you’re going to write the examination, it is important that you take out time to go through the timetable and other information provided, so that you’ll be able to prepare adequately for the examination.
When is the Starting Date for NABTEB MAY/JUNE NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC?
According to the National Business and Technical Examination Board, the NABTEB 2023 examination will commence on Monday 20th June, 2022 to Friday 23rd July, 2023.
Note: NO FREE WEEK will be allowed between theory and practical examination, so prepare as much as you can with the time you have before the commencement of the examination.
NABTEB Timetable May/June 2023/2024
Wednesday 10th November, 2023
- Alternative to Agric Practical (9:00am-11:00am)
Tuesday 16th November, 2023
- Alternative to Biology Practical (9:00am-11:00am)
Wednesday 17th November, 2023
- Alternative to Chemistry Practical (9:00am-11:00am)
- Alternative to Geography Practical (12:00pm-2:00pm)
Thursday 18th November, 2023
- Practical Information and Technology (ICT) (9:00am-11:45am)
Friday 19th November, 2023
- Alternative to Physics Practical (9:00am-11:45am)
Monday 29th November, 2023
- Commerce (9:00am-12:20pm)
- Geography (2:00pm-5:00pm)
Tuesday 30th November, 2023
- Biology (9:00am-11:20am)
- Literature in English (2:00pm-5:00pm)
Wednesday 1st December, 2023
- Financial accounting (9:00am-11:30am)
Thursday 2nd December, 2021
- Chemistry Essay & Obj (9:00am-11:30am)
Friday 3rd December, 2023
- Physics (9:00am-11:45am)
Saturday 4th December, 2023
- Office Practice (9:00am-12:20pm)
Monday 6th December, 2023
- Mathematics (9:00am-1:00pm)
- ICT (2:00PM-4:40pm)
Tuesday 7th December, 2023
- English language (9:00am-1:10pm)
Wednesday 8th December, 2023
- Economics (9:00am-12:20pm)
- Agric Science (1:00pm-3:30pm)
Thursday 9th December, 2023
- Government (9:00am-12:00pm)
Friday 10th December, 2023
- Civic (9:00am-11:30am)
- CRS/IRS (3:30pm-6:00pm)
List of Materials Permitted in the NABTEB Examination Hall
1. Candidates are expected to come for the examination with their own mathematical set, pen, eraser, ink, ruler, and pencil.
2. Candidates are required to provide their own Drawing Materials such as drawing board, metric scale ruler, Tee-square and other drawing instruments. Also, they’re allowed to use slide rules during the examination where necessary.
4. Only simple, noiseless, non-programmable, and cordless calculators are allowed.
5. GSM Handsets and other electronic gadgets are not allowed into the examination halls. Candidates are to leave their gadgets at home while coming for the NABTEB 2023 examination.
Rule of NABTEB Examination 2023
1. Candidates are advised to desist from examination malpractices as this is a crime according to the Examination Malpractice Act No. 33 of 1999: There are stiff penalties for defaulting candidates.
2. Bringing textbooks, plain sheets or scripts into the hall, is not allowed. The only materials you should go into the examination halls with are those which you have been specifically asked to bring.
3. Communicating with other candidates during the examination is not allowed. If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to attract the attention of the invigilator or supervisor by raising your hands.
4. Loss of books, and other properties which you bring to the examination center is on you, as the Board does not accept responsibility for them.
5. Disobeying any of these instructions may result in you being asked to discontinue your work, by the supervisor who is within his/her rights to report such disobedience to the Board.
6. Candidates may report directly to the Board with proof any situation where examination officials or school authorities are involved in examination irregularities or malpractices
DISCLAIMER! We do not recruit, neither do we advertise any position. This post is for information purposes only.
DON’T MISS OUT! Follow us on FACEBOOK for latest Jobs.