Nigerian air force recruitment portal (nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng) for 2023 recruitment exercise is now open. Follow the instructions on this page to learn how to login to nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng portal and start filling the application form.
The Nigerian air force men and women BMTC recruitment 2023 will commence on 11th April and close on 22 May 2022. Interested candidates are expected to submit their application before the official closing date.
nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng Application Portal 2023
This page will cover all topics that concerns the Nigerian air force recruitment which includes the official application portal nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The authorities of the Nigerian air force has officially open her application portal for interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing date.
- Nigerian air force recruitment
- Nigerian air force latest news
- Nigerian air force shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian air force screening date
How to Login to nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng Portal 2023
To apply for the NAF recruitment exercise 2023 you need to first login to the application portal via nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng. Click on the “Apply Now’ button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Follow the steps below to login to the NAF recruitment portal and apply for the ongoing recruitment.
- Visit nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams after the selection process.
NAF Recruitment Requirements 2023
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the Nigerian air force recruitment you need to have possess the following;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required