NDE recruitment 2021 registration form and application portal link is available here.. This is to notify the general public that the National Directorate of Employment is ongoing on the official recruitment portal via www.nde.gov.ng.
Do you have interest in working with the National Directorate of Employment? Here is a guide to show you how you can apply for the NDE 2021 recruitment and other vital information.
Applying for this recruitment is simple. Follow the instructions given on this page to learn how to apply even at the comfort of your home or office.
Getting recruited for this job is sure if you follow the procedures step by step. Before visiting the application portal you need to know the requirements and qualifications you need to have. See the requirements below;
NDE Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications 2021
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification
- A First Degree with minimum of Second Class Lower
- HND/ND holders should have minimum of Lower Credit
- Applicant must be medically fit and also have a certificate of fitness gotten from any federal government hospital
- Applicant must have good communication skills
- Applicant must have the NYSC discharge certificate
NDE Application Form 2021
A lot of candidates have been asking where they can get the application form. However, it is important to note that the NDE application form is totally free. do not pay money to anyone in exchange for the application form.
- NDE Training Date
- NDE Screening Date
- NDE Shortlist
- NDE Latest News
Applicants who wish to download the application form should do so by visiting the National Directorate of Employment official website via www.nde.gov.ng.
How to Apply For NDE Recruitment 2021
Follow the steps below to log in to the NDE website and apply for your preferred position.
- Visit https://nde.gov.ng/nderegistration-form/
- Select your preferred position
- Read the job description and requirements carefully
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form
- Attach the required documents and submit