NDE Recruitment 2023 will be commencing soon according to how it has been in the previous years and this article will bring you up to speed with every information you need. You’ll be able to access the recruitment form via the application portal at www.nde.gov.ng.
Keep reading this article to acquaint yourself with the NDE Recruitment requirements, how to apply and every other detail that we find necessary for your information.
On this page you’ll find information on the NDE recruitment portal and guidelines regarding the application and how to access the recruitment form. When the forms are out and available, you can apply for an NDE job on their website via www.nde.gov.ng portal and possibly get shortlisted.
NDE Recruitment Commencement and Closing Date
As at the time of putting up this article, NDE 2023 recruitment 2023 commencement and closing dates is yet to be announced, hence the forms are not out yet.
As we’ve gathered from reliable sources, the NDE will be massively recruiting suitably qualified individuals into their workforce soon which means the portal will soon be opened and applications will begin to pour in.
- NDE Training Date
- NDE Screening Date
- NDE Shortlist
- NDE Latest News
NDE Recruitment Requirements 2023
To be eligible to partake in the NDE recruitment. You must;
- be between 18-35 years old
- be a Nigerian
- Possess a valid means of identification
- be a First Degree hold with at least Second Class Lower in a relevant course from accredited higher institutions. For HND/ND holders, at least Lower Credit.
- medically fit and possess a medical fitness certification from a federal government hospital.
- possess good communication skills
- possess the NYSC discharge certificate
- possess more than average knowledge of computers and its applications to ensure correct delivery of assigned tasks.
How to Apply for NDE Recruitment 2023
The application process is quite simple and straightforward to follow.
Just follow the simple steps below;
- Go to the NDE portal via https://nde.gov.ng/nderegistration-form/
- Decide and tap on the position you’d like to apply for.
- Take your time to go through the job description and requirements carefully.
- Go ahead to create an account with your email and password.
- Fill out the application form, attach the necessary documents and submit.
- Ensure to go back there to check for subsequent information, instructions and updates on your application status.
Facts on the NDE Recruitment 2023
NDE is an acronym for National Directorate of Employment, a Federal Government Agency that is in charge of several responsibilities in the government and so needs to recruit new workers occasionally.
The NDE has mentioned on their portal at www.nde.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is a transparent and fair process, and free of charge, so as long as you have the required credentials, you are eligible to partake in the recruitment exercise.
It is important to keep in mind that the NDE recruitment 2023 application is free, so do not fall victim to any malicious scams aimed at ripping you off of your hard-earned money.
Communicate with us via the comments section if you found this article helpful. Also leave comments or questions you might have regarding the NDE recruitment and we’ll help.