NDLEA recruitment 2023 application form portal www.ndlea.gov.ng is now open. See how you can apply for the ongoing National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment and other relevant information here.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has announced the commencement of the 2023 recruitment exercise, the online application will be open for two weeks starting from March 12 to April 8 2023.
This article is to feed you with their eligibility requirements, application guidelines to help you through the process, where to access the registration form online and how you can apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2023 and every other detail about NDLEA Recruitment 2023 that you might find useful.
The recruitment portal where you can access the registration form and apply to partake in the recruitment process is at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
- NDLEA portal login
- NDLEA screening date
- NDLEA training date
- NDLEA shortlisted candidates
- NDLEA latest news
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
To stand a chance during the NDLEA recruitment exercise, you must meet the following criteria; you must;
- Be Nigerian by birth
- Be void of criminal offenses except road traffic offenses.
- possess a WASSCE, NECO or GCE certificate with at least 5 Credits in at most two sittings.
- have an HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND certificate in any related field, and from an accredited higher institution.
- Possess any valid means of identification (NIN)
- Be physically and mentally fit due to the nature of the work. You’ll be required to provide a medical fitness certification from a federal government hospital.
- Be between 18 and 35 years old.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
If you’re looking to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment exercise, simply follow the steps outlined for you below.
- Visit www.ndlea.gov.ng to get started.
- Click on the ‘career’ feature to access the employment section page
- Check out the list of available vacancies and choose one.
- Click Apply to register
- Supply all the necessary information
- Supply the required documents
- Crosscheck all your information.
- Proceed to submit your application.
Important: Applicants must print out their online slip on completion and download the referee forms to be completed by 2 persons of reputable standing in the society.
Once you’ve successfully finished your application and submitted it, you will receive an email letting you know that your application has been received and you will be scheduled for the next step in the recruitment process.
From there, depending on your performance, you will be in for an amazing career with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).