NDLEA recruitment 2022 application form portal www.ndlea.gov.ng is now open. See how you can apply for the ongoing National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment and other relevant information here.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment will probably commence soon and it’s not too early to get access to vital information you’ll need for a successful application.
The recruitment form, when made available, can be accessed on the application portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
This article is to feed you with their eligibility requirements, application guidelines to help you through the process, where to access the registration form online and how you can apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2022 and every other detail about NDLEA Recruitment 2022 that you might find useful.
The recruitment portal where you can access the registration form and apply to partake in the recruitment process is at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
- NDLEA portal login
- NDLEA screening date
- NDLEA training date
- NDLEA shortlisted candidates
- NDLEA latest news
NDLEA Recruitment Commencement and Closing Dates 2022
When we published this article, there was no news on NDLEA Recruitment at the time, hence the forms are not out yet.
As we’ve gathered, the NDLEA will likely commence recruitment of suitably qualified individuals into their workforce soon. So, dust your certificates and other documents… we’ll update as soon as we receive information.
Requirements for NDLEA Recruitment 2022
To stand a chance during the NDLEA recruitment exercise, you must meet the following criteria; you must;
- Be Nigerian by birth
- Be void of criminal offenses except road traffic offenses.
- possess a WASSCE, NECO or GCE certificate with at least 5 Credits in at most two sittings.
- have an HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND certificate in any related field, and from an accredited higher institution.
- Possess any valid means of identification (a driver’s license, voter’s card, National Identification Card, International passport).
- Be physically and mentally fit due to the nature of the work. You’ll be required to provide a medical fitness certification from a federal government hospital.
- Be between 18 and 35 years old.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment
If you’re looking to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment exercise, simply follow the steps outlined for you below.
- Visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) official portal via www.ndlea.gov.ng to get started.
- Click on the ‘career’ feature to access the employment section page
- Proceed to sign up for an account if you do not have one yet.
- Check out the list of available vacancies and choose one.
- Carefully read through and follow the instructions.
- Supply all the necessary information
- Crosscheck all your information.
- Proceed to submit your application.
Once you’ve successfully finished your application and submitted it, you will receive an email letting you know that your application has been received and you will be scheduled for the next step in the recruitment process.
From there, depending on your performance, you will be in for an amazing career with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).
Be aware that as at the time this article was published, the NDLEA recruitment form is yet to be made public, hence the recruitment process is currently not ongoing.
Keep your eyes on this web page and on the NDLEA portal and you’ll be the first to know when there’s an update.