NECO Registration 2022 Portal (www.mynecoexams.com), registration form price, requirements and deadline. This article contains information on NECO registration 2022 requirements, cost of registration, deadline, etc, so if you’re interested in taking the examinations this year, it will be in your best interest to carefully go through it.
NECO Registration Requirements 2022
The following are requirements you must meet if you’re going to take the NECO examinations
1. You must have been enrolled in a senior secondary school, whether public or private, before your registration.
2. You must have a valid and active email address (which you have access to, Gmail is highly recommended) and phone number.
3. You must have all the required information and documents ready when needed for the registration and be sure to double-check that they’re accurate.
4. You must have your registration fees ready.
5. Appropriate and adequate study to ensure good grades in the end.
How to Register for NECO 2022
Below are the steps involved in registering for your NECO examinations 2022
First, pay your registration fees before proceeding to register through the NECO registration portal.
For internal candidates (i.e. enrolled students of the school they’re registering with);
- Your registration should be done via https://www.mynecoexams.com/ourexaminations
- proceed to select “Go to the SSCE internal site” from the drop-down menu.
- supply your username, password and the person helping with your registration should supply his operator I.D.
- on the registration dashboard, click on “Login” to finish.
For external/private candidates;
- Your registration should be done via https://www.mynecoexams.com/ourexaminations.html?ssce.
- tap on the “Go to the SSCE external site” option to continue.
- supply your username and password in the spaces as requested.
- Click on “Login”.
For both sets of candidates;
You must provide your passports for the registration and get your fingerprints captured.
Note that failure to get your biometric thumbprinting done will cause you to be denied access to the examination hall, even if you paid your registration fees.
NECO verification and Validation of Registration 2022
There’s a need to follow up on your registration to ensure it is well done and you can do this by going to http://www.mynecoexams.com/ConfirmRegistration.aspx
° Fill in your school number and registration number as requested.
° Proceed to click on “Search” to verify your registration.
NECO Registration Form 2022 Price
Regardless of whether you’re an internal or external/private candidate, the cost of registration for NECO examinations 2022 is the sum of a nonrefundable twelve thousand naira (N12,000) only.
You must obtain a draft to make the payment, either via the school you’re enrolled in or through the bank draft. NECO or NIPOST offices are also payment options available to candidates.
NECO Registration Deadline 2022
The National Examinations Council (NECO) 2022 forms will start selling on the 30th March, 2022 and so this is the time to get everything you’ll need for your registration ready, very importantly the registration fees.
Registration deadline is scheduled for 21st June which will be about three months after the start date, enough time for you to be successfully registered.