NERC recruitment 2023 online application is ongoing via the careers.nerc.gov.ng or www.testmi.ng/register registration portal. Are you interested in the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission recruitment?
The Nigerian electricity regulatory commission application portal (careers.nerc.gov.ng) is now open.
NERC is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 recruitment exercise. The Nigerian electricity regulatory commission is recruiting. See the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and also how to apply for the NERC recruitment 2023.
If you are interested in the NERC jobs, you are advised to take time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
NERC Vacancies 2023
- Market & Competition analysis
- Utility rate setting
- Electrical Engineering
- Consumer protection
- Finance & Accounting
- Data Acquisition and analytics
- Legal, Licensing & litigation
- Enforcement and Compliance
- General Administration
NERC Recruitment Form
Yes, the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission is recruiting. The form is available online at the NERC careers portal via careers.nerc.gov.ng. Most important, the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individual asking for money in exchange for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the NERC recruitment 2023.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NERC Recruitment Requirements 2023
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for NERC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Nigerian electricity regulatory commission recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via careers.nerc.gov.ng. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit careers.nerc.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
Note: All successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone number. The closing date for the online application is July 15, 2023.