NEXIT portal for Npower exited batch A & B beneficiaries is open. NEXIT management team has announced Nexit Training Date For Exited Npower Beneficiaries.
NEXIT Training Date 2022
The 1st batch of NEXIT Training will commence in February 2022. Kindly dial *45665# on or before Friday 4th February to check your eligibility and indicate your availability to take part in the programme.
See how to apply for the CBN empowerment programme for all Npower beneficiaries via the NEXIT application portal below.
NEXIT Portal Login 2022
Have you been eager to know the official NEXIT registration portal where you can register and apply for the ongoing CBN empowerment programme? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you the official registration portal and how you can register and apply for the empowerment programme at a time and place convenient for you.
So take this article very seriously because everything you need to know about the NEXIT portal and how to register successfully is on this page.
N-Power NEXIT portal is a platform created by the Federal Government for all batch A and B beneficiaries. The website was created in collaboration with the Central bank of Nigeria and the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian affairs.
With the NEXIT portal, beneficiaries like you will be able to access all the Federal Government empowerment options and apply for the various entrepreneurship, economic, and empowerment programmes provided by the Federal Government.
nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng portal is the official platform where exited beneficiaries can get access to all the CBN empowerment programmes as part of their transition package. All batch A and B beneficiaries are eligible to apply for this empowerment programme.
How to Register for the CBN Empowerment Programme 2022
To register and select any of the available empowerment programmes, follow the steps below.
- Visit the N-power NEXIT application portal via https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/signup with your device.
- Enter your registered E-mail Address as an N-Power Beneficiary
- Enter your password (remember to keep your password confidential)
- Confirm your password (repeat the same password to confirm it)
- Enter your registered First Name
- Enter your registered Surname
- Enter your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Agree the terms and policy by ticking the small box below the application form
- Then click on ‘Submit‘
- You will be redirected to an Email activation page
- Re-enter your email address and click on the ‘Resend Activation Mail‘
- The verification mail will be sent to your Email
- To activate your account, go to your email address and click on the link sent to your mail
- Re-login into the NEXIT portal and provide all the necessary information
With the above steps, you will be able to login and select any of the available empowerment programmes offered by the Federal Government. If you are selected, you will be contacted via your registered email address.
From time to time, we provide accurate information concerning the Npower programme on this website. Keep visiting this website regularly in order not to miss an update.