NGC recruitment 2022 online application procedure is here. Are you interested in the Nigerian gas company recruitment? NGC is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian gas company is recruiting. See the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and also how to apply for the NGC recruitment 2022.
If you are interested in the NGC jobs, you are advised to take time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
NGC Recruitment Form
At the moment, the Nigerian gas company is not recruiting but might soon commence a nationwide recruitment. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form.
The form is available online at the NGC careers portal via ngc.nnpcgroup.com. Most important, the Nigerian gas company application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individual asking for money in exchange for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the NGC recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NGC Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for NGC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Nigerian gas company recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via ngc.nnpcgroup.com. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit ngc.nnpcgroup.com
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the Nigerian gas company has started the 2022 recruitment exercise.