Nigerian air force shortlisted candidates 2023 is out. This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian air force recruitment board has released the shortlisted names for the 2023 recruitment screening exercise. See more details below.
Are you among the many Nigerians who applied for the Nigerian air force recruitment and have been waiting for the enlistment? If yes, continue reading this article to learn how to check your name in the air force list.
However, it is important to note that the shortlisted candidates are hereby invited to attend Year 2022 Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Selection Board Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kaduna from 27 June – 28 August 2023.
Is Nigerian Air Force Shortlist 2023 Out?
Yes, Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Selection Board has released the list of shortlisted candidates.
After a successful recruitment conducted by the Nigerian air force recruitment board, they have selected qualified candidates and released the official shortlist. Candidates who find their name on the list are expected to appear for the Nigerian air force screening 2023.
- Nigerian air force recruitment
- nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng Portal
- Nigerian air force latest news
- Nigerian air force screening date
- Nigerian air force training date
At the moment, the air force list of successful candidates pdf download is now available on the online portal. The NAF has concluded selection of candidates who met the requirements for the recruitment.
How to Check Nigerian Air Force Shortlist 2023
To check if you have been shortlisted you need to log in to the Nigerian air force official recruitment portal via www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng, login with your registered email and password to be able to access the shortlist.
Kindly follow the information below to check your name:
- Visit www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Click “Download list”
- Save/download the list (PDF File) on your phone or computer
- Open the list and scroll through to find your name.
Air Force Screening Required Documents
Shortlisted candidates are required to come with the original and photocopies of the following documents;
- Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
- 2 White vests.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- One Pair of Canvas Shoes.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- 2 Face Masks.
- Hand Sanitizer.
- Scratch card (as applicable) for WAEC, NECO and NABTEBonline confirmation of results.
- National Identification Number Slip (NINS).