Nigerian Air Force Training Date and Venue 2023 for Shortlisted Candidates. The NAF has announced the official date for the 2022 recruitment training exercise. Keep reading as this page will reveal all you need to know about the 2022 training exercise.
After the shortlist has been released and also a successful physical screening exercise, candidates will undergo a short time training which will help them prepare for the great task ahead. The training camp will also serve as an orientation camp for the newly recruited officers.
The Nigerian Air Force is inviting shortlisted candidates for the 2023 recruitment training. All shortlisted candidates are expected to report for the training exercise. Any candidate who do not go for the training will be automatically disqualified without consideration.
Nigerian Air Force Training Date 2023
All successful candidates are to report to the Military training centre Nigerian air force base, Kaduna, for training on Saturday, October 30, 2023.
- Nigerian air force recruitment
- Nigerian air force shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian air force screening date
- Nigerian air force latest news
NAF Training Requirements
All successful candidates are to report to their various training centres with original and photocopies of the following:
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Four copies of 5 by 7 colour photograph without cap/hat,
- Writing materials to include biro, pencils, ruler, notebooks and file jacket,
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes) and two pairs of white and black socks.
Others are “two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable), two white bedsheets and pillowcases, two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts, One blanket (grey or army green colour), two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes, Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival, some pocket money and toiletries, two black cloth facemasks.
NAF Training Centers 2023
The training exercise will hold in the following states;
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.