Nigerian Army 80RRI training date for 2022 shortlisted candidates is here. The Nigerian army recruitment board will soon organize a 6 months training camp for the 80RRI Course Applications. See more details below.
Do you want to know the actual date for the 80RRI Course training? This article contains everything you need to know about the 2022 training exercise. Information reaching us is that the official screening date has been announced.
However, it is important to know that candidates who fail to report at their training camp will automatically disqualified. Candidates are expected to arrive at their respective training camp a day before the exercise.
Nigerian Army 80RRI Training Date and Duration 2022
After a successful screening, candidates will undergo a 6 months training at the Nigerian army training camp.
At the moment the training date has not been announced. We will update this post when we have a clue about the training date.
- Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Training Date
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Training Date
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Screening Date
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Training Date
Nigerian Army 80RRI Training Venue 2022
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigerian Army Training Requirement 2022
1 a. Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
b. Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
c. Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
d. Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
e. Valid certificate of state of origin.
f. WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
g. Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
h. 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts.
i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State recruitment training Exercise would be disqualified.