The Nigerian army 81 Regular Recruit Intake recruitment 2023 is ongoing. In this page we will show you how to apply for the ongoing 81rri recruitment, outline the requirements and qualifications and also other relevant information regarding the 2023 recruitment process.
This article will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing Nigerian army 81RRI recruitment and also elaborate everything you need to know about the recruitment exercise such as, requirements/qualifications, starting and closing date and many more.
The Nigerian army earlier announced on their official twitter page on Sunday, 14th February 2023 that the 81 regular recruit intake will commence on Monday, 15th February 2023. They also announced that they won’t conduct computer based test for this year’s recruitment exercise.
We are going to show you the requirements and qualifications you need to have before applying for this recruitment exercise. You have to take the requirements very important because candidates who do not have these requirements will not be selected for the recruitment.
- Nigerian army recruitment
- Nigerian army 78rri recruitment
- Nigerian army 80rri recruitment
- Nigerian army 82rri recruitment
- Nigerian army latest news
Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment Requirements 2023
|Age Requirement (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male Candidates)||1.68|
|Maximum Height (Female Candidates)||1.62|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria and must have a valid National Identity Card
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicant must not have any criminal conviction by the court of law
- Applicant must have obtained at least 4 credit passes in not more than one sitting in the WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB for O level including English Language
- Applicant must have a Trades Test/City Guild Certificate
- Non tradesmen/women applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 22 while Tradesmen/women applicants must be between the ages of 22 to 26 at the beginning of training by 31, May, 2021
- Applicants must not be less 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for both male and female
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment 2023
Before going ahead to apply for the recruitment, ensure that you meet the above listed requirements if not your application will not be considered.
Follow the steps below to learn how to apply for the 2023 81RRI recruitment;
- Visit the Nigerian army 81RR recruitment portal via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create and account on the portal and obtain your username and password (write them down in a save place)
- Complete the online application form and print out the confirmation page and also print out guarantor form
- Ensure to go with your application confirmation page and guarantor form to your screening center.
Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment Screening Date 2023
After the selection process, the Nigerian army will publish the list of shortlisted candidates on the recruitment portal and will further invite the shortlisted candidates for screening.
The shortlisted candidates are to appear for screening in their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 to 26 April, 2023.
All your documents will be verified and if found to be fake, the Nigerian army will not hesitate to discipline the candidates accordingly.