Nigerian army 82RRI shortlisted candidates 2024 is out for the nationwide screening exercise. Are you among the many candidates who applied for the 2024 82RRI recruitment? Follow the instructions given on this page to download the 82RRI shortlist.
The Nigerian army has announced the 82 Regular Recruits Intake enlistment of 2024 and also the screening date. The shortlist has been uploaded on the Nigerian army recruitment portal recruitment.army.mil.ng and www.army.mil.ng.
In this page, you will learn how to check your name in the 81RRI list of shortlisted candidates which is accessible online at the army portal – recruitment.army.mil.ng. Kindly follow the steps on this page to check your name.
To check your name, you need to visit the Nigerian army recruitment portal or you can simply click on your state below to download your state list.
|Zamfara & FCT
After clicking your state the list will download automatically. Open with a PDF reader and start searching for your name. The names are arranged in alphabetical order.
- Nigerian army portal login
- Nigerian army 82rri recruitment form
- Nigerian army 82rri screening date
- Nigerian army 81RRI recruitment
- Nigerian army 80RRI recruitment
- Nigerian army news today
At the moment a lot of candidates are trying to download the list. If you can’t access the army portal at the moment, you can check back later in the night.
Is Nigerian Army 82RRI Shortlist 2024 Out?
Yes, the Nigerian army 82rri shortlist is out. Information reaching us is that the shortlist has been released and uploaded on the army portal. Candidates are advised to check back on the announced date to check their names.
How to Check Nigerian Army 82RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2024
To check the 82rri shortlisted names, you need to visit the Nigerian army recruitment portal (recruitment.army.mil.ng). Follow the instructions below to learn how to download the shortlist.
- Visit recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Scroll down
- Click “View Successful List”
- Download the shortlist
- Check your name
Nigerian Army 82RRI Screening Date 2024
The screening exercise is scheduled to start from Sunday, 2nd to Saturday, 15th January 2024 in all the 36 states including the Federal Capital Territory Abuja.
Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
- Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
- Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including guarantor forms.
- 2 pairs each of plain white T shirts and blue shorts.
- A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
2. Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
3. The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
4. A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in course of the screening exercise.