Nigerian army 84rri recruitment 2023 form application portal (recruitment.army.mil.ng) is now open. This page contains relevant information regarding the recruitment process.
We are glad to announce to the general public that the Nigerian army 84 regular recruits intake for non-tradesmen and women recruitment has started the 2023 intake exercise.
However, it is important to note that the recruitment exercise will last for about a month and as such, interested applicants are expected to apply in person and in time.
Nigerian Army 84RRI Form 2023
Right here you will get all the information you need about the recruitment which will help and guide you through out the application process. The form is available at the official army portal, recruitment.army.mil.ng.
A lot of people are still wondering if the recruitment has started officially, this page will entail all you need to know. After a successful submission of your application, shortlisted candidates will be called upon for a screening test and also physical screening as these are the last stage of the 2022 recruitment exercise
- Nigerian army 82rri recruitment
- Nigerian army 78rri recruitment
- Nigerian army 81RRI recruitment
- Nigerian army 80RRI recruitment
- Nigerian army news today
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigerian Army Recruitment 84RRI Requirements 2023
Do you think you have all it takes to apply for the army jobs? To be selected, there are certain requirements and qualifications you need to have. These qualifications are very important and only candidates who meets them will be selected for the job opportunity.
You need to take this part very important if you really want to be shortlisted for the recruitment. We are going to be listing the requirements below and we expect you to take every single information very serious.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also requiredNow you have an insight on the basic requirements and qualifications, we will now head straight to give you the steps in applying for the recruitment.
|Age Requirement (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male Candidates)||1.68|
|Maximum Height (Female Candidates)||1.62|
|Educational Qualifications||WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE|
Nigerian Army 84RRI Application Portal 2023
Be guided that this is not the official Nigerian army recruitment website neither is it recruitment portal. For the benefits of those who do not know the application portal to submit their application, see the list of verified Nigeria portal below;
How to Apply For Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Nigerian army 84rri recruitment you have to first visit the application portal via recruitment.army.mil.ng. Ensure that you have met the requirements before submitting your application. Follow the steps below to submit your application successfully.
First of all, you need to log into the application portal and register your account with your active email or phone number.
Fill the application form with accurate information and attach your documents where it is required and you are done.
- Visit https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create an account
- Activate your account
- Fill the online application form
- Attach the required documents
- Print out your acknowledgment letter
After the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email and text message. Also, be guided that the application form is totally free. Submit your application only at recruitment.army.mil.ng portal.