Nigerian army recruitment 2022 form portal (recruitment.army.mil.ng) is now open. We are glad to announce to the general public that the Nigerian army recruitment board has started the 2022 intake exercise. This page contains relevant information as regards the recruitment.
The Nigerian army recruitment portal can be accessed via recruitment.army.mil.ng. This is where you’ll be able to access the Nigerian Army Recruitment online application form when it is eventually published.
We’re here to inform you that the Nigerian Army Recruitment intake exercise for the 2022 set is currently ongoing. On this page, you’ll find relevant information as regards the recruitment process.
The recruitment exercise is scheduled to last for at least a month, and so it is important that you apply on time and in person.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2022 – Regular Intake
This form can be found on the Nigerian Army official portal via recruitment.army.mil.ng.
So, if you’re interested in getting into the Nigerian Army as a regular intake, you know what to do – keep reading!
Be aware that after successfully submitting your application form, and you’re among the shortlisted candidates, you’ll be called upon for a screening test as well as a physical screening. These will comprise the last stage of the recruitment exercise 2022.
- Nigerian army 83rri recruitment
- Nigerian army 82rri recruitment
- Nigerian army 78rri recruitment
- Nigerian army 81RRI recruitment
- Nigerian army 80RRI recruitment
- Nigerian army news today
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements 2022
If you’re looking to get recruited into the Nigerian Army, you must be able to meet the eligibility requirements stipulated by the Nigerian Army officials. They include;
- You must be a Nigerian citizen with a valid means of identification like International passport, permanent voter’s card, international passport or national ID card.
- You must possess a WASSCE, GCE NECO, or NABTEB certificate with a minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects which are mathematics and English language.
- If you’re applying for tradesmen/women, you must also possess an OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- You must be between 18 and 26 years old as at the time of application.
- You must not be less than 1.68m tall (male) or 1.62m (female).
- You must also have a Higher National Diploma, bachelor or masters degree in any relevant discipline.
|Age Requirement (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male Candidates)||1.68|
|Maximum Height (Female Candidates)||1.62|
|Educational Qualifications||WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE|
How to Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022
Now that you know all there is on the general requirements and qualifications, next we’ll be showing you the simple steps involved applying for the Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise.
Before that, you should have read through and marked out all the eligibility criteria you have satisfied to be sure that you stand a chance to be recruited. This is to ensure that you don’t end up wasting your time and resources for nothing.
To successfully apply and submit your online application for the Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise, follow these simple steps below;
- Go to the Nigerian Army official portal via https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Using your valid email address and phone number, create an account.
- Proceed to activate your account by following the prompts you’ll receive.
- Fill out the online application form carefully.
- Attach/upload the required documents
- Print-out your acknowledgment letter.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through text message and mail after the selection process is done.
Do not forget that the application form is completely free. We’ll be back with relevant updates soon so check back here as often as you can!