Nigerian army recruitment exercise for 2021 candidates has kick started. This page contains relevant information as regards the recruitment. The recruitment exercise will last for about a month and as such, interested applicants are expected to apply in person.
Right here you will get all the information you need about the recruitment which will help and guide you through out the application process. The form is available at the official army portal, recruitment.army.mil.ng.
A lot of people are still wondering if the recruitment has started officially, this page will entail all you need to know. After a successful submission of your application, shortlisted candidates will be called upon for a screening test and also physical screening as these are the last stage of the 2021 recruitment exercise
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army 81RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Screening Date
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Latest News
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
Do you think you have all it takes to apply for the army jobs? To be selected, there are certain requirements and qualifications you need to have. These qualifications are very important and only candidates who meets them will be selected for the job opportunity.
You need to take this part very important if you really want to be shortlisted for the recruitment. We are going to be listing the requirements below and we expect you to take every single part of it very serious.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and english language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required
Now you have an insight on the basic requirements and qualifications, we will now head straight to give you the steps in applying for the recruitment.
Nigerian Army Application Portal
Be guided that this is not the official Nigerian army recruitment website neither is it recruitment portal. For the benefits of those who do not know the application portal to submit their application, see the list of verified Nigeria portal below;
How to Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2021
This is the climax after learning other steps. Applying for the recruitment is not really a big deal, with the help of the guide below, you will be able to do this on your own.
First of all, you need to log on to the application portal and register your account with your active email or phone number.
Fill the application form with accurate information and attach your documents where it is required and you are done.
If you still have issues applying, kindly drop your challenges in the comment section below and we will reply to it immediately.