Nigerian Navy tradesmen/tradeswomen recruitment 2022 is ongoing. See the requirements/qualifications, application deadline and how to apply. This page will feed you with all the information as regards the recruitment exercise.
Information reaching us is that the Nigerian Navy has started the recruitment exercise for the year and for this reason we have decided to put up this guide to help interested candidates apply for the recruitment even at the comfort of your work place or home.
How to Join Nigerian Navy
We are going to show you the real website where you can submit your application successfully, the requirements and documents you need to have before applying and also a step by step guide on how to apply.
- Nigerian navy portal login
- Nigerian navy latest news
- Nigerian navy aptitude test date
- Nigerian navy interview date
- Nigerian navy screening date
- Nigerian navy shortlisted candidates
Navy Recruitment Portal 2021
Be mindful that they are many websites out there claiming to be the navy website asking for money in exchange for the application form. The Nigerian navy will never as you for money in exchange for the application form. The application form is totally free. Candidates are to submit their application at the navy official portal, www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
To be among the Nigerian Navy shortlisted candidates, you need to know the requirements and qualifications you need to have to be able to join the Nigerian navy.
We understand you really need this job but at the same time you have to take every single information serious.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements 2022
This is the most important part of the recruitment, if you meet the requirements and have the qualifications listed below then you are good to apply for the job.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required
- Applicant must not have any physical disabilities
- Applicant must have any criminal records.
|Age Requirement (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male Candidates)||1.68|
|Maximum Height (Female Candidates)||1.62|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
To apply for the job you need to register your account on the navy portal via www.joinnigeriannavy.com with a valid email address and phone number. Ensure to re-read the job description on the navy portal.
- Visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Navigate to “click to see full guidelines”
- Read the application guidelines
- Navigate to “click here to apply”
- Fill the application form
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the selection process and called upon for the Nigerian navy screening.
Do you want to get the latest information about the Nigerian navy recruitment? Keep following this website on a daily or leave a comment on the comment section below.