Nigerian Navy recruitment 2023 application portal is now open. See the requirements/qualifications, application deadline and how to apply. This page will feed you with all the information as regards the recruitment exercise.
This article has been published for the sole purpose of bringing you relevant and timely information on the Nigeria Navy recruitment 2023.
Interested individuals must endeavor to read and understand the information provided and follow the instructions meticulously, as any errors or failure to follow laid down instructions will not be tolerated and your application will be rendered void.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Commencement and Closing Dates 2023
The commencement and closing dates for the recruitment were August 7th and September 7th 2022 respectively. Recruitment is currently not ongoing, so you’ll have to wait till the next one.
- Nigerian navy portal login
- Nigerian navy latest news
- Nigerian navy aptitude test date
- Nigerian navy interview date
- Nigerian navy screening date
- Nigerian navy shortlisted candidates
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Eligibility Requirements 2023
Interested persons are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Possess a WASSCE, SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB result (English and Mathematics inclusive) with at least 5 credits in not more than 2 sitting (except for the sportsmen/sportswomen category which requires 4 credits at at most 2 sittings (English inclusive). The Certificate must not be more than 6 years from date of issuing.
- be at least 18, or at most 22 years by January 2023 for categories that require School Certificate.
- Must not be older than 26 years by January 2023 for categories that require higher qualifications such as NCE, OND, Diploma, R.N. (Registered Nurse)/ Registered Midwife and also for the Drivers/Mechanics and sportsmen/sportswomen categories. **Candidates with higher qualifications compared to what was specified in the guidelines are dissuaded from applying.
- be single at the time of application and Nigerian by birth.
- Mustn’t be less than 1.69m and 1.65m tall for males and females respectively.
- Must have NIN and BVN.
|Age Requirement (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male Candidates)||1.68|
|Maximum Height (Female Candidates)||1.62|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023
Individuals who are interested in joining the Nigerian Navy and meet the above-listed criteria are hereby called upon to apply using the following steps;
- Simply go to www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Click on the ‘Apply’ feature on the e-recruitment portal.
- Fill out the application form and attach all the required documents.
- Once you’re done, carefully go through the details you’ve entered to be sure that they’re correct.
- Hit the ‘submit’ button.
Be aware that the next step in the recruitment process will be an aptitude test for shortlisted candidates, details of which will be duly communicated to them.
After submitting your application, print out of the application form alongside other documents including;
- Age declaration or birth certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- 6 recent passport photographs
- Completed and Signed parent/guardian consent form.
- NYSC discharge or call up letter where applicable.
- Your bio-data form
- A pair of black sboes
- One pair of black shoes
- Two pairs of black trousers
- Two white long sleeve shirts
- Two black ties
- Two white round neck vests
- Three pairs of white long socks
- A pair of white canvas
- A pair of brown canvas.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form and the ‘For Official Use Only’ Form.
The recruitment exercise will begin with an online screening of the applicants’ qualifications and next, recruitment examinations at designated centres across the nation.
Applicants will be required to turn up with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms.