Nigerian prisons service recruitment 2023 commencement date is here. Are you interested in Prison jobs? This page contains information about the ongoing prisons recruitment; application portal, requirements and qualifications, application deadline and other relevant information.
This page was created with the intentions of feeding you with the prisons recruitment, how to access the online application form via the portal www.prisons.gov.ng, how to submit your application successfully and also the requirements. Continue reading to learn more.
For the benefit of those searching for para-military jobs in Nigeria, we are glad to inform your that the Nigerian prisons service is inviting suitably qualified applicants to apply for the various vacant positions in the prison service.
- Nigerian prisons portal login
- Nigerian prisons latest news
- Nigerian prisons shortlisted names
- Nigerian prisons screening date
- Nigerian prisons training date
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
The Nigerian prisons services have been conducting series of recruitment annually over the years. According to what we have heard, the NPS is currently recruiting. If you have interest for this job, you can easily follow this guide step by step so you could learn how to submit your application successfully.
NPS Latest News 2023
Currently, you can apply for the prisons job via the application portal www.prisons.gov.ng. Follow this post to learn more about the recruitment. To get latest news about the NPF you need to follow this website on a daily basis as we will be keeping our users informed with the latest updates on job vacancies as we have always been doing over the years now.
NPS Recruitment Requirement and Qualifications 2023
This is the most vital aspect of this recruitment. This will determine if you are qualified for the job openings or not. Below are the requirements you need to possess in order to apply for the ongoing recruitment;
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth and also have a valid means of identification
- Applicant must be medically fit and able to present a comprehensive medical fitness report from any government hospital
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years old
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men
How to Apply for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2023
Kindly note that the NPS application form is totally free and can only be accessed on the application portal. Follow the procedures below apply for the NPS recruitment 2021;
- Visit the online application portal via www.prisons.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email or phone number
- Read the job description for each vacant position carefully and chose the one that best fits your qualification
- Fill the application form carefully
- Attach the required documents
- Submit your application
After the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be called upon for the 2023 NPS screening exercise. The date for the screening will be related to all successful candidates via email and sms.
DISCLAIMER! We do not recruit, neither do we advertise any position. This post is for information purposes only.
DON’T MISS OUT! Follow us on FACEBOOK for latest Jobs.