The Nigeria immigration service has announced the official screening date for the 2023 shortlisted candidates. See the screening date, centers, requirements and qualifications here.
The NIS wishes to inform candidates who saw their names in the list of shortlisted candidates to hereby appear in their various centers for the 2023 recruitment exercise. The NIS also added that candidates who fail to participate in the forthcoming CBT will automatically be disqualified.
NIS CBT Screening Date 2023
The Nigerian immigration service has announced Thursday, May 18th, 2023 as the official day for the nationwide CBT.
In case you have not checked your name on the shortlist you can refer to our article about the Nigeria immigration service shortlisted candidates.
The forthcoming CBT is mandatory for all shortlisted candidates. The NIS advices candidates to participate in the CBT as candidates who do not take part will be automatically disqualified.
We cover all Nigeria immigration service recruitment related news. To be updated about the latest happenings in the NIS, always visit recruitmentboard.com.ng
- NIS shortlisted candidates
- NIS recruitment portal
- NDLEA final screening date
- Federal ministry of environment shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian air force shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian navy aptitude test date
- Nigerian navy interview date and venue
NIS Screening Requirements and Qualifications 2023
Qualified candidates are expected to come with the following to the screening centers;
- Printout of this Letter of Invitation
- Printout of Application Confirmation Slip with ID Number
- Original of all relevant Certificates, including indigene Certificate
- A pair of canvas, white vest and white shorts
- Medical Certificate from a Governmental Hospital
- Any other form of valid identification
The Nigeria immigration service will notify shortlisted candidates via text and email about the screening date and venue. If you still have issues on how to check your name in the list of shortlisted candidates, leave them in the comment section below.