NJI recruitment 2022 application procedure is here. Are you interested in the National judicial institute recruitment? NJI is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 recruitment exercise.
The NJI is recruiting. See the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and also how to apply for the National judicial institute recruitment 2022.
If you are interested in the NJI jobs, you are advised to take time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
NJI Recruitment Form 2022
At the moment, the National judicial institute is not recruiting but might soon commence a nationwide recruitment. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form.
The form is available online at the NJI careers portal via www.nji.gov.ng. Most important, the National judicial institute application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individual asking for money in exchange for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the NJI recruitment 2022.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NJI Recruitment Requirements 2022
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for NJI Recruitment 2022
To apply for the National judicial institute recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via www.nji.gov.ng. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.nji.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the NJI has started the 2022 recruitment exercise.