Nigerian ports authority recruitment 2021 online application procedure is here. Are you interested in the Nigerian ports authority recruitment? NPA is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2021 recruitment exercise.
The Nigerian ports authority is recruiting. See the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and also how to apply for the NPA recruitment 2021.
If you are interested in the NPA jobs, you are advised to take time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
NPA Recruitment Form
At the moment, the Nigerian ports authority is not recruiting but might soon commence a nationwide recruitment. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form.
The form is available online at the NPA careers portal via www.nigerianports.gov.ng. Most important, the Nigerian ports authority application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individual asking for money in exchange for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the NPA recruitment 2021.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Requirements 2021
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2021
To apply for the NPA recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via www.nigerianports.gov.ng. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.nigerianports.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the Nigerian ports authority has started the 2021 recruitment exercise.