NPC recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Are you interested in the NPC Adhoc staff recruitment 2022 census? NPC is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 recruitment exercise.
The National planning commission is recruiting. See the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and also how to apply for the NPC recruitment 2023.
If you are interested in the NPC jobs, you are advised to take time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
NPC Recruitment Form 2023
At the moment, the National planning commission is not recruiting but might soon commence a nationwide recruitment. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form.
The form is available online at the NPC careers portal via www.nationalplanning.gov.ng. Most important, the National planning commission application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individual asking for money in exchange for the form.
- DMO Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment
- NCRI Recruitment
- SURCON Recruitment
- FMST Recruitment
- NSDC Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- AIB Recruitment
- NTA Recruitment
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the www.population.gov.ng recruitment 2023.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
NPC Recruitment Requirements 2023
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the National planning commission recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via www.nationalplanning.gov.ng. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the National planning commission has started the 2023 recruitment exercise.