The Npower build recruitment 2024 is ongoing. The federal government has announced the official commencement of the Npower build batch c recruitment 2024. This page contains relevant information regarding the recruitment exercise.
If an applicant can demonstrate substantial relevant experience, he or she is also eligible to apply for the Npower build programme. If you know you have what it takes to be one of the volunteers of this programme, then this article is for interested candidates like you.
- Npower volunteer corps
- Npower agro
- Npower health
- Npower tech hardware
- Npower tech software
- Npower tax
- Npower knowledge
- Npower creative
But before proceeding with your application, there are certain things you need to keep in mind. Below are some of them.
- This programme is specifically for unemployed youths between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- This is a tenure programme and you will exit after the duration of the programme
- Selecting the Npower build programme is not a guarantee that you will be selected
- Get your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN) from your bank
- When registering, ensure to provide your unique email address and phone number so that you can be reached directly.
Below are some of the basic requirements to keep in mind.
Npower Build Recruitment Requirements 2024
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Must possess a West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- BSC, HND, or OND certificate in Agric or related disciplines from a recognized institutions
- This programme is for unemployed graduates
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Good written and spoken English will be an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be between 18 to 35 years at the time of application.
How to Apply for Npower Build Recruitment 2024
To apply for the ongoing recruitment, kindly follow the procedures outlined below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal at nasims.gov.ng and select the build programme.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept all the information.
- Create an account by providing your name, email address, password, etc.
- After signing up, you will be required to log in to start your application process on the application portal.
- Click on Login.
- Enter your registered email and password and click on ‘Login to N-Power Application Portal’
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN.
- Provide all the necessary details.
- You will also need to upload your passport photograph in either PNG or JPEG file in no more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Verify all your information.
- Submit your application.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down with your contact information for future reference.
With the above procedures, you will be able to log in and select any of the available empowerment programmes offered by the Federal Government. If you are selected, you will be contacted via your registered email address for the online CBT test. The date and time will be communicated to you via email.
From time to time, we provide accurate information concerning the Npower build recruitment on this website. Keep visiting this portal regularly in order not to miss an update.