NYSC registration 2023 is ongoing. The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Registration for Prospective Corps Members is currently ongoing online via their portal www.nysc.gov.ng. You can find everything you need to know about the registration below.
All information regarding the NYSC registration guidelines can be found on the NYSC Portal.
The online registration for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is ongoing and so graduates who have been cleared by their institutions are to follow the guidelines below to register.
As a Prospective Corps Member (PCMs) you are expected to take note of the NYSC timetable schedule so that you can register when you should to avoid possibly making any errors in the course of the registration or missing your deadlines.
NYSC Registration Requirements 2023
To successfully register for any of the NYSC 2023 batches, Prospective Corps Members are advised to meet the following requirements:
1. Be sure to have a valid and active email address and phone number which will be used throughout the course of your service.
2. Use your correct Matriculation number for the registration, as the wrong one will only amount to a futile attempt (for PCMs who schooled in Nigerian Universities).
3. Ensure that your name appears in the NYSC Senate list submitted by your institution, as that is required to be eligible to apply; it is a prerequisite for access to the NYSC portal.
4. For foreign trained PCMs, you must have graduated from an accredited university to be eligible for mobilization. If you’re in doubt of the accreditation status of your institution, you should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification. You are expected to login to the portal and upload the following:
WAEC Result with not less than 5 Credits or GCE Equivalent or NECO or NABTEB or High School Diploma if you attended school in the USA II.
International Passport showing their Personal Data, Visa to the country of study, Date of the first departure to the country of study and Date of arrival in Nigeria.
5. Passport photographs.
How to Register for NYSC 2023 (Batch A, B & C)
The following are registration guidelines for PCMs to follow to register for NYSC 2022
Ensure to check for your eligibility before you proceed to register.
1. Visit www.nysc.org.ng
2. Upload all the required credentials as specified
3. Go ahead to do the thumbprinting as required.
4. Carefully document the username and password you use during the registration as you’ll definitely be needing it to access your profile.
5. Crosscheck all the information you have supplied for any errors, correct them if need be. Then you can go ahead to submit your application.
Bear in mind that once the portal is closed, there will be no further registration, so it is advisable to get started on time so you can complete your registration without complications.