Oil and Gas recruitment 2021 application procedure is here. Are you interested in the Oil and Gas recruitment? Oil and Gas is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2021 recruitment exercise.
The Oil and Gas is recruiting. See the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and also how to apply for the Oil and Gas recruitment 2021.
If you are interested in the Oil and Gas jobs, you are advised to take time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
Oil and Gas Recruitment Form 2021
At the moment, the Oil and Gas is not recruiting but might soon commence a nationwide recruitment. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form.
The form is available online at the Oil and Gas careers portal via this link. Most important, the Oil and Gas application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individual asking for money in exchange for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the Oil and Gas recruitment 2021.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Oil and Gas Recruitment Requirements 2021
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for Oil and Gas Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Oil and Gas recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via this link. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit this link
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the Oil and Gas has started the 2021 recruitment exercise.