Sterling Bank recruitment 2021 recruitment form portal (www.sterling.ng). Do you have dreams of working in the banking sector? Follow the procedures given in this page to apply for the ongoing Sterling Bank Plc recruitment 2021.
For those interested in the Sterling Bank jobs, you have to know the requirements and qualifications you need to be qualified for applying for the vacancies.
Sterling Bank Recruitment Form 2021
Be alert!!! The recruitment form is totally free. Do not pay money to any individual in exchange for the Sterling Bank application form or help you secure the job. Everything you need to know about this recruitment has been published online at the Sterling Bank Plc official website.
Today we will show you how to apply for the various positions available in Sterling Bank Plc. Before that, see the requirements and qualifications below;
Sterling Bank Recruitment Requirement and Qualifications 2021
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification
- A First Degree with minimum of Second Class Lower
- HND/ND holders should have minimum of Lower Credit
- Applicant must be medically fit and also have a certificate of fitness gotten from any federal government hospital
- Applicant must be sound have good communication skills
- Applicant must have good customer’s services skills
- Applicant must have the NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicant must be well behaved and know how to to handle money
How to Apply For Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
If you have met the above requirements you are now qualified to apply for the Sterling Bank Plc recruitment 2021. See the procedures below;
- Visit www.sterling.ng
- Click “careers” on the navigation bar
- Select your preferred position
- Read the job description and requirements
- Create an account with your active email
- Fill the online application form and submit
Follow recruitmentboard.com.ng to get the latest news about the Sterling Bank Plc job application and other related bank recruitment in Nigeria.