Survival fund 2024 application form registration portal (www.survivalfund.gov.ng). We will show you how to login to the survival fund portal and start your online application. The Survival Fund portal is a program set up to assist vulnerable Nigerians and their businesses to boost the purchasing powers of their households.
The Federal Government says under the Survival Fund program, they have successfully dispersed over N56,842,780,000 to about 1,079,323 beneficiaries and businesses.
Survival Fund Requirements 2024
If you’re looking to get the financial aid that this Survival Fund Programme gives, then you need to meet the following requirements.
1. Provide your valid means of identification that proves your nationality as a Nigerian. This includes your National Identity or Voter’s Card alongside a Bank verification Number. This is for individual applicants.
2. If you’re applying as a business, in addition to the above listed, you should have at least 3 staff to stand a chance.
Available Programmes on the Survival Fund Portal 2024
(i) MSME (MICRO, SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES DEVELOPMENT) SURVIVAL FUND PROGRAMMES:
PAYROLL SUPPORT: 500,000 thousand MSMEs are going to benefit from this grant. They stand a chance to get financial support of 30-50 per the number of their employees for 3 months.
FORMALIZATION SUPPORT: This one is targeted at businesses that are yet to be registered with the appropriate authorities. It comes with a promise to help over 250,000 businesses get registered.
ARTISAN/TRANSPORT SUPPORT – most businesses have been incapacitated due to lack of funds, and artisans and transport businesses are not left out, to help solve this situation, they will receive the sum of 333000 /30,000 as an operational grant.
GENERAL GRANT – about 100,000 businesses will be resuscitated, as funds are readily available for them to put into their businesses to get them running again.
- Npower recruitment
- Npower registration
- eNaira registration
- NEXIT portal login
- PYES registration portal
Who can Benefit From the Survival Fund?
To see if you’re eligible to apply for the Survival Fund, you should carefully go through the information below.
Employers of MSMEs
- If you’re an employer of labor, below are the requirements that you must meet to qualify;
- Your business should be running in any of the 36 states of the nation.
- Your business must be registered with the appropriate authority, i.e. the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Your business must be entirely owned by a Nigerian.
- To help the fight against fraud, get a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Your business must boast of staff strength of at least 3 persons.
This category includes those in the Service providers category such as the transportation sector. i.e. Bus/Taxi drivers, Rideshare drivers,(Uber, Bolt, Taxify, etc), Auto mechanics, as well as Electricians, artisans, Plumbers, etc.
How to Apply for Survival Fund 2024
If you need to get some financial aid for your business, I recommend Survival Fund.
How can I register for the Survival Fund aid? Below are the simple steps;
- First, log in to www.survivalfund.ng
- Proceed to create your profile if you don’t already have one.
- Fill in your personal information as requested.
- Proceed to fill out the survival fund application form. Click on ‘Submit’.
How To Check Your Survival Fund Status
You can also check your Survival Fund status a while after your registration.
The steps involved are outlined below;
1. Log in to the registration page via www.survivalfund.ng.
2. Enter your login details you used during the registration.
3. Scroll down to check if your account has been verified or captured, which will mean that you have been approved to receive the survival fund.