WAEC recruitment 2024 – This article is geared towards bringing you legit information regarding the WAEC recruitment 2024 online application process. If you’re interested in the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) recruitment to stand a chance at getting a job with them, then this is for you.
The WAEC Recruitment exercise is basically for suitably qualified individuals who want to work with the examinations-conducting body.
On this web page, you’ll find reliable information on the available vacancies, eligibility requirements, qualifications required as well as how you can apply for the WAEC recruitment 2024 exercise.
If you feel like this web page is going to be useful to you, do well to bookmark it for your offline or future reading before going ahead to carefully read through it. You’ll be able to carry out your application process flawlessly, if you do so.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), is a sub-regional organisation that is responsible for the conduct of a number of examinations in the English-speaking countries in West Africa.
When they’re hiring, they usually invite applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the vacant offices at its Accra, Ghana Headquarters Office, and the National Office in Nigeria.
- NALDA Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- BRISIN Recruitment
- FERMA Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
The recruitment application form is usually available online and found on the WAEC careers portal at recruitment.waec.com.ng. You must know that the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) application form is completely free of charge. Kindly avoid anyone or information asking you to pay for it.
Also note that the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is not recruiting at the moment, but would definitely do so in the nearest future and it’ll be a nationwide recruitment. Interested individuals are advised to wait calmly for the recruitment commencement and keep their credentials ready and close-by in event of that.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the WAEC recruitment 20244.
|Zamfara & FCT
WAEC Recruitment Requirements 2024
To stand a chance at being hired by the WAEC, you must be able to meet all the requirements outlined below;
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You must not be less than 20 years old.
- You must possess any of the following means of identification – National ID, driver’s license, international passport, voter’s card.
- You must have a minimum of 5 Credits in WASSCE, GCE, NABTEB, or NECO which must cover Mathematics and English.
- You must have a B.Sc, HND or Master’s Degree received from an accredited higher Institution in a related discipline or course of study.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2024
To successfully apply for the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) recruitment 2024, you must do so through their application portal recruitment.waec.com.ng. Follow the simple steps stated below to get started and finish your application process.
- Go to the application portal at recruitment.waec.com.ng to begin
- Using an active email address, create your account.
- Verify/activate your account through email confirmation.
- Fill out the online application form carefully.
- Upload all the requested credentials.
- Proceed to hit the ‘submit’ feature.
We will keep you informed via this page with the latest information regarding the recruitment, so make sure to bookmark the page and check back here frequently.