www.anambraministryofeducation.com portal is now open for the 2023 teachers recruitment exercise. Follow the instructions on this page to learn how to login to the www.anambraministryofeducation.com portal and start filling the application form.
www.anambraministryofeducation.com Portal Login 2023
This page will cover all topics that concerns the Anambra state ministry of education recruitment which includes the official application portal, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The Anambra state ministry of education has officially open her application portal for interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing date.
Anambra State Teachers Online CBT Portal 2023
This is to inform all shortlisted candidates that the Anambra state ministry of education CBT will hold on Saturday, June 4, 2023 from 10:30 am to 12:00 noon on the online portal www.anambraministryofeducation.com.
Kindly note that your Surname will serve as your password during online exams.
- Anambra State Teachers Recruitment
- Katsina State Teachers Recruitment
- Imo State Teachers Recruitment
- Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment
- Delta State Teachers Recruitment
Anambra State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the Anambra state teachers service commission you need to have possess the following;
- Applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in one sitting including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants must possess NCE / OND / HND / BSc certificates.
- Applicant must not be less than 22 years old
- Applicant must be willing to be deployed to any local government of the state
- Applicant must be physically and mentally fine
How to Apply for Anambra State Ministry of Education Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Anambra state TESCOM you need to first login to the application portal via www.anambraministryofeducation.com. Click on the “Apply Now’ button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
- Visit www.anambraministryofeducation.com/recruitment
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams after the selection process.