ICPC recruitment portal (www.dcslrecruits.com) for 2022 recruitment exercise is now open. Follow the instructions on this page to learn how to login to www.dcslrecruits.com portal and start filling the application form.
www.dcslrecruits.com Portal Login 2022
This page will cover all topics that concerns the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission recruitment which includes the official application portal www.dcslrecruits.com, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The authorities of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission has officially open her application portal for interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing date.
- ICPC recruitment form
- ICPC screening date
- ICPC shortlisted candidates
- ICPC training date
- ICPC latest news
- ICPC CBT date
How to Login to www.dcslrecruits.com Portal 2022
To apply for the ICPC recruitment exercise 2021 you need to first login to the application portal via www.dcslrecruits.com. Click on the “Apply Now’ button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Follow the steps below to login to the ICPC recruitment portal dashboard and apply for the ongoing recruitment.
- Visit www.dcslrecruits.com
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams after the selection process.
ICPC Recruitment Requirements 2022
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission recruitment you need to have possess the following;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required