Nigeria immigration services recruitment portal (www.immigrationrecruitment.org) for 2023 recruitment exercise is now open. Follow the instructions on this page to learn how to login to recruitment.army.mil.ng portal and start filling the application form.
Nigeria Immigration Portal Login 2023
This page will cover all topics that concerns the NIS recruitment which includes the official application portal www.immigrationrecruitment.orgg, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The authorities of the Nigeria immigration service has officially open her application portal for interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing date.
- Nigeria immigration service form
- Nigeria immigration shortlisted names
- Nigeria immigration screening date
- Nigeria immigration training date
- Nigeria immigration latest news
How to Login to www.immigrationrecruitment.org Portal 2023
To apply for the NIS recruitment exercise 2023 you need to first login to the application portal via www.immigrationrecruitment.org. Click on the “Apply Now’ button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Follow the steps below to login to the Nigerian immigration recruitment portal and apply for the ongoing recruitment.
- Visit www.immigrationrecruitment.org
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams after the selection process.
NIS Recruitment Requirements 2023
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the Nigeria immigration recruitment you need to have possess the following;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth and also have a valid means of identification
- Applicant must be medically fit and able to present a comprehensive medical fitness report from any government hospital
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years old
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men
DISCLAIMER! We do not recruit, neither do we advertise any position. This post is for information purposes only.
DON’T MISS OUT! Follow us on FACEBOOK for latest Jobs.