NSCDC recruitment portal (http://cdfipb.careers) for 2019 recruitment documentation exercise is now open. Follow the instructions on this page to learn how to login to www.cdfipb.careers portal and start filling the application form.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board has shortlisted 5,000 successful candidates for recruitment. Shortlisted candidates are to visit the application portal to start their documentation exercise from Monday, January 17, 2022
cdfipb.careers Portal Login 2022
This page will cover all topics that concerns the NSCDC recruitment which includes the official application portal www.nscdc.gov.ng, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The authorities of the Nigerian security and civil defence corps has officially open her application portal for interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing date.
- Civil defence recruitment form
- Civil defence shortlisted names
- Civil defence screening date
- Civil defence CBT screening result
- Civil defence training date
How to Login to cdfipb.careers Portal 20219
To apply for the Nigerian security and civil defence corps recruitment exercise 2022 you need to first login to the application portal via http://cdfipb.careers. Click on the “Apply Now’ button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Follow the steps below to login to the NSCDC recruitment portal and apply for the ongoing recruitment.
- Visit http://cdfipb.careers
- Create or login to your existing account
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams after the selection process.
NSCDC Recruitment Requirements 2022
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the civil defence recruitment you need to have possess the following;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required