www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng 2022 recruitment portal is now open for the supplementary recruitment exercise of 10,000 officers.
Follow the instructions on this page to learn how to login to www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng portal and start filling the online application form.
customs.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers Portal Login 2022
This page will cover all topics that concerns the Nigeria customs service recruitment which includes the official application portal https://customs.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The authorities of the Nigeria customs service has officially open its application portal for interested candidates to submit their application for the 2022 supplementary recruitment exercise. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing date.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
- Nigeria customs recruitment form
- Nigeria customs past questions
- Nigeria customs screening date
- Nigeria customs training date
- Nigeria customs shortlisted candidates
NCS Recruitment Starting Date 2022
The Nigeria customs service recruitment board wishes to inform the general public that the NCS recruitment portal (http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) will be opened between Monday, 13th – Friday, 24th December, 2021 for supplementary recruitment exercise.
This job recruitment is open to over 3200 new officers who will be recruited into three major Cadre positions:
- Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- Customs Inspectorate Cadre AIC (CONSOL “06)
- Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
How to Login to www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng Portal 2022
To apply for the Nigeria customs service recruitment exercise 2021 you need to first login to the application portal via https://customs.gov.ng/?page_id=7274, navigate to “please click here to apply, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Follow the steps below to login to the Nigerian customs service recruitment portal and apply for the ongoing recruitment.
- Visit https://customs.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers
- Select your preferred position
- Read the job description and requirements
- Click “I’m interested”
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams after the selection process.
NCS Recruitment Requirements 2022
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the NCS recruitment you need to have possess the following;
|Chest Measurement (Male)||0.87 metres|
|Minimum Height||1.62 metres|
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.62 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply
However, it is important to note that the NCS application form is totally free. Do not pay money to any individual in exchange for the application form. The form can be obtained online at the NCS portal.