Nigeria customs service recruitment portal (www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) for 2021 recruitment exercise is now open. Follow the instructions on this page to learn how to login to www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng portal and start filling the application form.
www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng Portal Login 2021
This page will cover all topics that concerns the Nigeria customs service recruitment which includes the official application portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng, application form, requirements and qualifications, how to apply, screening exams date and the application deadline.
The authorities of the Nigeria customs service has officially open her application portal for interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application before the closing date.
- NCS recruitment form
- NCS past questions
- NCS screening date
- NCS training date
- NCS shortlisted candidates
How to Login to www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng Portal 2021
To apply for the Nigeria customs service recruitment exercise 2021 you need to first login to the application portal via www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. Click on the “Apply Now’ button, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly.
Follow the steps below to login to the Nigerian customs service recruitment portal and apply for the ongoing recruitment.
- Visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
Ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and submit your application. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams after the selection process.
NCS Recruitment Requirements 2021
You need to take this part very important. Before you are qualified to apply for the NCS recruitment you need to have possess the following;
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply