Citibank recruitment 2022 recruitment form portal (www.citigroup.com). Do you have dreams of working in the banking sector? Follow the procedures given in this page to apply for the ongoing Citibank Nigeria Limited recruitment 2022.
For those interested in the Citibank jobs, you have to know the requirements and qualifications you need to be qualified for applying for the vacancies.
Citibank Recruitment Form 2022
Be alert!!! The recruitment form is totally free. Do not pay money to any individual in exchange for the Citibank application form or help you secure the job. Everything you need to know about this recruitment has been published online at the Citibank Nigeria Limited official website.
Today we will show you how to apply for the various positions available in Citibank Nigeria Limited. Before that, see the requirements and qualifications below;
Citibank Recruitment Requirement and Qualifications 2022
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification
- A First Degree with minimum of Second Class Lower
- HND/ND holders should have minimum of Lower Credit
- Applicant must be medically fit and also have a certificate of fitness gotten from any federal government hospital
- Applicant must be sound have good communication skills
- Applicant must have good customer’s services skills
- Applicant must have the NYSC discharge certificate
- Applicant must be well behaved and know how to to handle money
How to Apply For Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022
If you have met the above requirements you are now qualified to apply for the Citibank Nigeria Limited recruitment 2022. See the procedures below;
- Visit www.citigroup.com
- Click “careers” on the navigation bar
- Select your preferred position
- Read the job description and requirements
- Create an account with your active email
- Fill the online application form and submit
Follow recruitmentboard.com.ng to get the latest news about the Citibank Nigeria Limited job application and other related bank recruitment in Nigeria.