FRSC Recruitment 2021 Application Form & Portal – www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. This to inform the general public that the Federal Road Safety Corps is currently recruiting. This page will guide you no how to apply for the recruitment, reveal you the requirements and other important information.
FRSC Form 2021
The federal road safety corps is currently recruiting young, vibrant, intelligent, and patriotic individuals in the quest to advance its world-class status in 2021. The application form is available at the recruitment portal via www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
Also, the application form is totally free. The Federal road safety corps will never ask for money in exchange for her application form. Disregard any publication saying you need to pay your way into the FRSC.
The FRSC is recruiting for the following positions.
- Officer Cadre
- Marshal Inspectorate Cadre
- Road Marshal Assistant Cadre
The job description and qualifications are available on the portal.
FRSC Recruitment General Requirements and Qualifications
1. Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
2. Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
3. Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
4. Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
5. Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
6. Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and english language in not more than 2 sittings
7.Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Federal road safety corps recruitment, you need to visit the application portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, Click your desired position, fill the online application with your correct information and attach the required documents and submit
The Federal road safety corps will contact selected candidates via email for the next phase of the recruitment.