This article has been published to bring to your notice all things ICPC Recruitment exercise and everything you need to know concerning it.
On this web page, you’ll find information on ICPC Recruitment Commencement and Closing Date, eligibility requirements, the procedures involved in application, etc.
The recruitment opportunity has been made available to qualified candidates and can be accessed via www.icpc.gov.ng all interested persons are hereby encouraged to register for the recruitment exercise.
ICPC Requirements Eligibility 2023
If you’re interested in joining the ICPC workforce, below are the major eligibility criteria you must meet to stand a chance of being recruited. You must;
- be between 18-35 years old
- be a Nigerian with valid means of identification such as National ID, voter’s card,International Passport, driver’s license, etc.
- be a First Degree holder with minimum of Second Class Lower, while HND/ND holders must have minimum of Lower Credit. This means that you must also have your valid WASSCE, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results or certificate.
- be medically fit and in possession of a certificate of fitness obtained from a federal government hospital.
- have great communication skills
- have finished NYSC and have the NYSC discharge certificate.
- have no criminal records yourself.
- have the minimum height requirement of at least 1.62m.
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
ICPC Recruitment Commencement and Closing Date 2023
The ICPC recruitment 2023 application portal is not open currently, but is believed will be opening soon. So, this is to inform interested persons and the general public that the ICPC Recruitment exercise has not begun yet.
- ICPC portal login
- ICPC screening date
- ICPC shortlisted candidates
- ICPC training date
- ICPC latest news
- ICPC CBT date
The application form is not out yet, there has been no commencement date announcement and no closing date either. However, be rest assured that once there is information on these, we’ll update this web page as soon as possible, so that you don’t miss out on anything.
How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment 2023
If you desire to participate in the ICPC recruitment exercise 2023 when the portal is finally opened, you must ensure that you’ve gone through and met all the necessary eligibility requirements as stated above. This is to avoid wasting your time making efforts that will end up yielding nothing.
The steps involved in applying for the ICPC Recruitment exercise are outlined below;
- Go to the ICPC portal via www.icpc.gov.ng
- Select your desired position
- Go through the requirements and qualifications information carefully
- Go ahead and create an account with an active email
- Fill out the online application form
- Attach/upload the documents as requested and click ‘submit’.
You’ll need to regularly check your email inbox and also the portal for any new information that may come up.
Important Information on ICPC
The ICPC is an abbreviation for the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Crimes Commission, it is saddled with the responsibility of fighting corrupt practices alongside other crimes in the country.
The ICPC, being known for fighting corrupt practices has a reputation of conducting a transparent recruitment process so you’ll stand a chance as long as you’re qualified.
If you’d like to get updates on this or you have questions, let us know in the comments section.