NAFDAC recruitment 2023 – This article has information on NAFDAC recruitment 2023 registration procedures and guidelines as well as the application form. Are you wondering if the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is currently recruiting?
Read on to get the answers to your question and to see how you can go about applying and successfully submitting your application.
If you are interested in being recruited into the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), we recommend that you continue reading this article. On this web page, you will find all relevant information regarding the National Agency for Food and Drug administration and Control recruitment for this year.
We’ll be showing you really easy steps involved in applying for your preferred job role, as well as how to submit your application on the NAFDAC portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng.
NAFDAC Recruitment Commencement and Closing Dates 2023
The last NAFDAC Recruitment application duration was from September 1st to September 21st, 2023. As at the time this article was published, the NAFDAC Recruitment application wasn’t going on.
Also, there’s been no information on when the next recruitment exercise application will commence, but we’re keeping our ears open so that as soon as we hear, we’ll communicate the same to you right away.
NAFDAC Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications 2023
To be selected for any job role at NAFDAC, you must have met the qualifications and requirements rolled out. The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control have strictly stated that applicants who don’t qualify for recruitment should not bother applying, as they will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates who are shortlisted will undergo a Computer-based test and those who score the highest are those who will be shortlisted for the final screening exercise.
Below is a list of requirements you must have;
- You must be a Nigerian by birth
- You must not be less than 1.64m and 1.7m in height for females and males respectively.
- You must have a well expanded chest of at least 0.87 meters when measured (males).
- You must be medically fit and have a certified medical report from a federal government hospital.
- You must not be physically or mentally challenged.
- You must possess the WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB certificate with at least 5 credit passes in not more than 2 sitting. You must have sat for core, relevant subjects including English and mathematics.
- If you have higher degrees like OND, HND, BSC, MSc, etc can also apply
How to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2023
When you’re ready to apply for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), you’ll need to visit their application portal at www.nafdac.gov.ng, fill out the application form, attach/upload the necessary documents and click on ‘submit’.
We can not give you full details on the procedure right now because the NAFDAC Recruitment portal is currently closed.
We’d like you to bookmark this webpage as we’ll be back here to update it when we have more information.