NDA list of Successful candidates for the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) 73rd Regular Course interview 2023 is out. Follow the instructions on this page to check your name now.
NDA Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Candidates celebrates as the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna, release the 73rd list of shortlisted/successful candidates. You can now check your name on the official portal to see if you have been shortlisted or not.
The Nigerian defence academy has announced the release of the 2023 73rd shortlist. This page is created to serve as a guide for candidates who do not know how to check their names in the portal.
- Nigerian army 82rri recruitment
- Nigerian army 78rri recruitment
- Nigerian army 81RRI recruitment
- Nigerian army 80RRI recruitment
- Nigerian army news today
We are going to show you exactly how to log into the NDA portal via https://nda.edu.ng/ to check if you have been shortlisted or not. If your intention is to check your name then you are at the right place.
The candidates who have been offered admission into NDA for the 73RC which are the successful candidates are to report to NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Kaduna on Saturday 23 October 2021.
However, It is compulsory for all shortlisted candidates to eport to NDA Ribadu Campus (old site), Kaduna on Saturday 23 October 2021.
NDA 73 Regular Course Successful Candidates 2023
You need to log in to the Nigerian defence academy portal via https://nda.edu.ng/ to download the list of successful candidates.
The shortlist is compiled in a PDF file which you can easily download into your phone or your computer for easy access. Kindly download the shortlist and open to check your name accordingly.
The names are arranged alphabetically. All you need to do is to scroll to the first alphabet which your surname starts with to check your name.
- Visit https://nda.edu.ng/list-of-73-regular-course-successful-candidates-for-the-2021-armed-forces-selection-board/
- Scroll down and download the shortlist
- Open the file and start checking your name
Any candidate who fails to report on Monday, 25th October 2023 will forfeit his or her place to a candidate in the reserve list.
Successful candidates are to come along with the original copies of their credentials which include
- First School Leaving Certificate,
- Primary School Testimonial,
- School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC,
- Senior Secondary School Testimonials,
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy.