We are glad to announce to the general public that the Nigerian navy has released the interview date for candidates who sat for the 2021 recruitment aptitude test earlier this year. Candidates who sat for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28 Aptitude Test are hereby invited for the final stage of the recruitment.
The Nigerian navy released the list of shortlisted candidates earlier this year and is now calling on them to come for interview. This is the final stage of the recruitment exercise where candidates will undergo the physical screening which will be the verification of documents and after that, will be issued appointment letter.
- Nigerian Navy Screening Date
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Date
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Latest News
Nigerian Navy Interview Date 2022
The shortlisted candidates are divided into 2 Batches of 18 States each. Batch A interview is scheduled for 16 – 23 Dec 20 while Batch B including the FCT interview is from 27 Dec 20 to 3 Jan 21.
|Batch A (States)||Batch B (States)|
Nigerian Navy Interview/Screening Venue 2022
Candidates who found their names in the shortlist are to report for Interview at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos State on 16 and 27 Dec 20 respectively.
Note: Candidates who fail to show up at the screening venue on the mentioned date will be automatically disqualified without consideration.
The interview will involve screening of candidate’s educational credentials, medical and fitness tests, written and oral examination. Candidates are to come with original and photocopies of the following;
1. First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
2. Certificates from tertiary institutions.
3. Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
4. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
5. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
6. Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
7. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
8. Recommendation Letter from Unit (Serving Military and Para-Military
9. Two (2) recent colored passport-sized photographs.
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgement Slip( mandatory requirement).
- Writing materials (biro, pencil, sharpener and eraser).
- Two pairs of face masks.
- Medium size hand sanitizer. DSSC28 DSSC28 DSSC28
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
- A set of cutlery.
Do you need the Nigerian Navy recruitment latest news? Bookmark and keep visiting this website on a daily basis.